HOME CONTACT
From which I came/a magic world {May 23, 2011 , 1:41 PM}




Not an Onion article:
Robert Fitzpatrick, a retired transportation agency worker in New York, said he had spent more than $140,000 (£85,000) of his savings on advertisements in the run-up to 21 May to publicise the [Judgment Day] prediction.

After 1800 passed and nothing had happened, he said: "I do not understand why... I do not understand why nothing has happened."

"I can't tell you what I feel right now. Obviously, I haven't understood it correctly because we're still here."

Labels: , , , , ,


----------

Blogger vstrang said on June 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM  

Not to worry. Camping simply miscalculated. Mr. Fitzpatrick's reward will come October 21st.

Post a Comment ----------




Brendan James




RECENT POSTS

Know your symptom
Smoking Ohrid.
Poem for Sunday
In case you were wondering,
Tea and Sympathy
How to lose donors and alienate your own people
a dirty job
Holy shit.
Together again.
Home and dry + unity deal.

ARCHIVES

November 2010December 2010January 2011March 2011April 2011May 2011June 2011July 2011August 2011
Links


© Layout Developed By backwardmotions , All Rights Reserved 2011 .
Altering of my Codings in any parts / as a whole is strictly not allowed . Credits are NOT allowed to be Removed .